Cybersecurity DETECT Services
DETECT is the 3rd function of 5 that form the Cyber Security Framework (CSF) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Detect Function defines the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event. The Detect Function enables timely discovery of cybersecurity events.
Examples of outcome Categories within this Function include:
- Ensuring Anomalies and Events are detected, and their potential impact is understood
- Implementing Security Continuous Monitoring capabilities to monitor cybersecurity events and verify the effectiveness of protective measures including network and physical activities
- Maintaining Detection Processes to provide awareness of anomalous events
- FREE initial consultation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Specialist Support
- 24×7 Service Desk
- FREE Darkweb Scan Report
- Backup and Disaster Revovery
Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity is about blending function and control to ensure a layered strategy that responds to risk, cost and manageability considerations.
At Signal, we deliver a comprehensive MSSP service to SMEs business seeking elite performance, scalability and security without compromise.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Policies & Procedures
User Awareness Training
Anomalies and Events
Signal build a baseline of normal network traffic and monitor for suspicious events to proactively detect anomalies and act accordingly.
- Anomaly Detection
- 24×7 network monitoring
- Incident Alert Thresholds
- Event Data Correlation
- Machine learning & Expert Analysis
- Scheduled vulnerability scans
- Continuous monitoring for unauthorised connections/code
- External and internal monitoring
Security Continuous Monitoring
Effective monitoring and remediation of information systems and assets can help ensure both the health and protection of your network.
- Network Monitoring
- Physical Environment Monitoring
- Asset Management
- Personal Activity Monitoring
- Monitoring for Malicious Code
- Supplier & 3rd Party Management
- Monitoring for Unathorised Access
- Continuous Vulnerability Scanning
Signal run a continual review, test and revision process against our detection methods to ensure that they remain cutting edge.
- Detection methods are regularly tested to ensure effectiveness
- Roles and Responsibilities are clearly defined
- Detection activities comply with applicable requirements
- Communication methods for Event Detection
- Continual Review Process