Cybersecurity IDENTIFY Services
IDENTIFY is the 1st function of 5 that form the Cyber Security Framework (CSF) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Identify Function assists in developing an organizational understanding to managing cybersecurity risk to systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities. Understanding the business context, the resources that support critical functions, and the related cybersecurity risks enables an organization to focus and prioritize its efforts, consistent with its risk management strategy and business needs.
Examples of outcome Categories within this Function include:
- Identifying physical and software assets within the organization to establish the basis of an Asset Management program
- Identifying the Business Environment the organization supports including the organization’s role in the supply chain, and the organizations place in the critical infrastructure sector
- Identifying cybersecurity policies established within the organization to define the Governance program as well as identifying legal and regulatory requirements regarding the cybersecurity capabilities of the organization
- Identifying asset vulnerabilities, threats to internal and external organizational resources, and risk response activities as a basis for the organizations Risk Assessment
- Identifying a Risk Management Strategy for the organization including establishing risk tolerances
- Identifying a Supply Chain Risk Management strategy including priorities, constraints, risk tolerances, and assumptions used to support risk decisions associated with managing supply chain risks
- FREE initial consultation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Specialist Support
- 24×7 Service Desk
- FREE Darkweb Scan Report
- Backup and Disaster Revovery
Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity is about blending function and control to ensure a layered strategy that responds to risk, cost and manageability considerations.
At Signal, we deliver a comprehensive MSSP service to SMEs business seeking elite performance, scalability and security without compromise.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Policies & Procedures
User Awareness Training
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Signal provide reliable and easy-to-use Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services to businesses.
- Full availability, no downtime
- Complete Protection
- Fast Backup, Near-zero Production Impact
- Lower RPO/RTO Realisation
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Proof of Concept (POC) Option
- Spyware-resistant Backup
Security Assessment and Scanning Services
Signal provide a number of Security Assessment and Scanning services across Web Applications and Internal/External Networks.
- Web Application Security Scanning
- Network Security Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Web Application Load/Performance Testing
- Network Audit
- Server Configuration Audit
- Red Team/Blue Team Exercises
Endpoint Security & Compliance
A network is only as secure as the weakest link. Ensure protection for your Endpoints whether on-premise, remote or roaming.
- DNS Protection
- Local Firewall
- Secure VPN
- 2-Factor/Multi-Factor Authentication
- Artificial Intelligence-based Threat Detection