Cybersecurity PROTECT Services
PROTECT is the 2nd function of 5 that form the Cyber Security Framework (CSF) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Protect Function outlines appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services. The Protect Function supports the ability to limit or contain the impact of a potential cybersecurity event.
Examples of outcome Categories within this Function include:
- Protections for Identity Management and Access Control within the organization including physical and remote access
- Empowering staff within the organization through Awareness and Training including role based and privileged user training
- Establishing Data Security protection consistent with the organization’s risk strategy to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
- Implementing Information Protection Processes and Procedures to maintain and manage the protections of information systems and assets
- Protecting organizational resources through Maintenance, including remote maintenance, activities
- Managing Protective Technology to ensure the security and resilience of systems and assists are consistent with organizational policies, procedures, and agreements
- FREE initial consultation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Specialist Support
- 24×7 Service Desk
- FREE Darkweb Scan Report
- Backup and Disaster Revovery
Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity is about blending function and control to ensure a layered strategy that responds to risk, cost and manageability considerations.
At Signal, we deliver a comprehensive MSSP service to SMEs business seeking elite performance, scalability and security without compromise.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Policies & Procedures
User Awareness Training
Security Information & Event Mgmt (SIEM)
A SIEM platform can centrally coordinate all alerts and events to simplify the management and complexity of compliance and security.
- Threat Intelligence
- Forensic Capabilities
- Compliance Reporting
- Log Management
- Event Management
- Remediation Management
- Event-driven Correlation
- AI-based Monitoring
Security Awareness Training
Users present the greatest risk to the security of your data and network. A comprehensive Security Awareness Training program can greatly reduce this risk.
- Company-wide Training Material
- Training Sessions & Workshops
- Security Exercises & Round-tables
- Targeted training for users with increased privilege
- Targeted training for Senior Executives
- Compliance reporting
Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Threats are evolving by the minute, with APTs and large threat actors always in play. Ensure your network is monitored around the clock with a dedicated SOC provided by Signal.
- Fully managed threat monitoring
- Threat Intelligence & Reporting
- Instant response
- Remediation Management
- Managed by Security Experts
- Improved collaboration and coordination
- 24×7 Security Operations Centre
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Mitigate your weakest links with Access Control. With AI driven authentication methods, automatically categorise users into risk groups, and increase security accordingly.
- 2-Factor/Multi-Factor Authentication
- API security
- Identity analytics
- Risk-based authentication
- Least Privileged Access Model
- Rights Management
- Monitored remote access to/from your network
- Mitigation of Shadow IT
Information & Data Security
Your data is confidential, and in many cases the lifeblood of your business. Signal uses cutting edge encryption and backup solutions to ensure the availability and integrity of your digital information.
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Advanced encryption (At-Rest and In-Transit)
- Asset Management (CMDB)
- Ransomware protection
- Private cloud backups
- Resilience and Capacity Planning
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Baseline Configuration