As the complexity and size of your enterprise increases, so do the potential number of attack surfaces. Any of your devices could pose a security threat, and cyberattacks are always evolving. With our SIEM solution, you have an answer.
A Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system is a security management tool that combines and analyzes data from various sources to provide a comprehensive view of an organization’s security posture. A SIEM system typically collects data from a variety of sources, including network devices, servers, applications, and security tools, and processes this data to identify security threats and anomalies.
SIEM systems typically have two main components: a security information management (SIM) system and a security event management (SEM) system. The SIM component is responsible for collecting and analyzing data from various sources to identify trends and patterns that may indicate a security threat. The SEM component is responsible for alerting security personnel to potential threats and providing information about the nature of the threat and how to respond to it.
SIEM systems are designed to help organizations detect and respond to security threats in real-time, and can be used to track and monitor activities across a wide range of IT systems and devices. They are often used as part of a larger security strategy, and can be integrated with other security tools and systems to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization’s security posture.
SIEM systems can provide a number of benefits to organizations, including:
- Real-time monitoring and threat detection: SIEM systems are designed to monitor and analyze data in real-time, and can alert security personnel to potential threats as they occur. This enables organizations to respond quickly to security incidents and prevent them from escalating.
- Improved compliance: SIEM systems can help organizations to meet regulatory compliance requirements by providing a centralized location for storing and analyzing security data.
- Enhanced security posture: By collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, SIEM systems can help organizations to identify security weaknesses and take proactive measures to address them.
- Streamlined incident response: SIEM systems can help organizations to streamline their incident response processes by providing a centralized location for storing and analyzing security data, and by automating certain incident response tasks.
- Cost savings: By automating certain security tasks and reducing the need for manual monitoring, SIEM systems can help organizations to save on labor costs and reduce the overall cost of their security operations.
Free Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
For a limited time only, we are offering a free risk assessment to align your current position against the NIST framework. Simply complete the form and we will contact you to discuss.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
80% of breaches go undetected due to event “noise” and a shortage of skilled experts that can tackle these events. We have these skills. Endpoints, Infrastructure, IoT, Applications – we can handle them all, giving you the visibility to make informed security decisions about your business.
Benefits of Our SIEM Service
+ Efficient IT Compliance demonstration
+ In-depth and accurate reporting
+ Mitigate the impact of a breach
+ 24/7 monitoring
+ Aggregate security data
+ Fast response times
+ Scales with your organization
+ Reduced complexity of data
+ SIEM systems play an integral role in managing and mitigating threats. Originally used as a way for companies to demonstrate compliance, SIEM technologies have evolved rapidly to tackle the growing risk posed by cyber threats. With the ability to collect and analyse a multitude of data, a SIEM system enables rapid response to emerging threats. Triaging and investigating alerts also becomes easier and more efficient.