A primary objective of any successful business is competent risk management.
Signal can help you ensure you have a suitable risk assessment and strategy regarding the resiliance of your network and operations including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
Through working with you to understand your current risks and threats and providing recommendations and solutions to mitigate these strategically, we can help you achieve a suitable risk management position.
How can we help?
- Discovery – We can undertake an initial assessment to identify all the reasonably foreseeable risks and threats within your organisation relating to your IT architecture, systems, cybersecurity posture and processes
- Assessment – Through analysis of the discovery phase results, we can help you measure the potential impact of any risks and threats to your organisation
- Response Strategy – Based on the assessment undertaken, we can help you decide the appropriate response to each risk/threat based on the likelihood, severity, impact and available actions.
- Evaluation – We can assist you with the initial and ongoing monitoring and review of the response strategy to determine results and realign/optimised the strategy as required.
- Insight – Alongside the above activities, we are also able to leverage our own significant experience, skillsets and industry connections as high-expertise technical integrators to help your organisation transition in order to further minimise and control risk.