Utilising major carriers physical networks, we’re able to offer a wide choice of access connectivity solutions including Dedicated Fibre, FTTP, FTTC, LAN Extension, VoIP/Telephony, SD-WAN and MPLS solutions.
Key Services include:
- Dedicated Fibre – Fibre optic cable capable of carrying large amounts of digital data over significant distances with minimal degradation (unlike copper). We can provide dedicated bandwidth ranging from 10Mbps up to 10Gbps.
- FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) – A fibre circuit all the way from the customer premises to the BT exchange delivers up to 110Mb down-channel with up to 30Mb up-channel.
- FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) – The DSLAM is installed in the green BT street cabinet rather than the exchange thus minimising the copper pair line length and associated degradation. The backhaul to the exchange is over fibre. The DSL service uses a high speed variant of ADSL (VDSL2) that delivers down channel <40Mb and up channel <10Mb.
- VoIP/Telephony – Delivering voice communications and multimedia over the internet instead of over traditional voice carriers
- SD-WAN (software-defined wide-area network) – This solution enables enterprises to transform and secure all WAN edges. Utilising Security-driven Networking approach with a single operating system with centralised management, enterprises can improve user experience and enhance their security posture with converged networking and security, in order to optimise their operational continuity and efficiency.
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) – This solution is independent of access technologies and enables enterprises to utilise a single infrastructure to deliver an array of services with access links aggregated on an MPLS edge.